Monday 24 July 2017

Vintage Card & Video Tutorial by Lady E

Hi :)
I have recently received all new 13arts collections and I"m in love with them!!
Each one is different, all beautiful!
I have already made a card with Art Journey collection by Aida,
today I'm sharing with you another card foaturing new collection
but this time it's Vintage Moments by Olga:

Niedawno dostałam nowe kolekcje 13arts i we wszystkich się zakochałam!!
Każda jest inna, wszystkie piękne!!
Zrobiłam juz kartkę z kolekcją Art Journey, którą zaprojektowała Aida,
a dziś mam dla Was kartkę z kolekcji Vinatge Moments zaprojektowanej przez Olgę



I also have a video tutorial for you :
Mam dla Was także filmik:

Thank you!! / Dziękuję!!
13arts products used:

Vintage Moments paper collection

Stencil masks "Always the music"

Hawthorn fruit 12 pcs

Moddeling paste

Dry Roots - Purple



1 comment:

  1. What a good tutorial..so simple, yet the end result is stunning. x

    ReplyDelete