Wednesday 29 November 2017

Christmas Tag by Sandra

Hi gang!!
Today, I show you some tips for winter creations. For the first tip, I just add some shiny powder (here, pearl pigment silver pearl and twinling pearl) to medium gel and use it with stencil. This add so much light in you creation...





For the second tips, I put multipurpose medium gel through a stencil, then, I add some plastic microspheres (used like embossing powder) and use embossing iron to half melted the microspheres.




Hope you'll try it on your Christmas or winter creations... 

Here's my Christmas tag I made for you ...







13@rts products

thanks a lot...
see you soon 
san xx


2 comments:

  1. Magic winter tag ! Love it.......Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aimerais bien l'avoir en français,tu m'impressionne à chaque fois que tu fais soit une page ou autres
    Bonne continuité et aussi j'aime voir des vidéos. Merci

    ReplyDelete